About the teacher
Has been providing business analyst services for 7 years.
Key benefits of hiring an external performance analyst:
- the ability to assess the effectiveness of the current business system in relation to the company’s objectives
- the part of the conclusions of the analysis of the company’s performance and the practical recommendations, which objectively identifies the reasons and recommendations that are preventing the achievement of the objectives!
ESTABLISHMENT OF OPERATIONAL PROCESS ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN OF OPERATIONAL PROCESSES AND DOCUMENTATION OF OPERATIONS
- Simulation of process activity maps;
- Description of operational procedures.
DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
- Defining key performance KPIs;
- Identifying causal KPIs for performance;
- Data analysts create a demand analysis;
- Assessing the feasibility of obtaining data;
- Creating analytics (charts, tables);
- Analysis of needs for improving performance analytics;
- Continuous updating of analytics as required.
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS AND INSIGHTS
- Establishing the structure of the daily/weekly analysis meetings (selection of reports, establishment of routines);
- Training managers and employees to analyse their own work;
- Writing and presenting periodic (weekly, monthly) performance analysis insights to managers.