About the teacher
Consultant, lecturer, sales and negotiation trainer, certified ICC coaching specialist, certified DISC lecturer, business practitioner, initiator and Host of the Summer Camp “Father-Son Relationship”.
- 25 years of successful sales experience in international organisations (Lindstrom, Goodyear Dunlop Nordic);
- 10 years of management and sales development experience in Lithuania, the Baltic States and Scandinavia;
- 6 years in the field of training delivery, development and implementation:
- Managing Partner at Impact Solutions Partners, a business consultancy;
- Sales psychology;
- The sales process;
- Sales techniques and tactics;
- Value selling;
- Working with major clients (KAM – Key Account Management);
- Salespeople’s time planning;
- Negotiation process;
- Negotiation techniques, strategies, tactics;
- DISC personality typology training:
- DISC personality testing
- Developing a competency inventory for salespeople.
- Assessing salespeople’s competences.
- Evaluating and advising the sales team:
- Award System;